Guidelines for Authors
The authors should submit their papers according to the following guidelines:
- The submitted articles must be original and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time.
- The manuscripts should be free from grammatical errors and plagiarism.
- The manuscripts should be composed according to APA (American Psychological Association 6th edition) format for writing text and referencing.
- The first page should have the title of the article, author (s)’s names, his/her/their affiliation, E-mail address, and author (s)’s notes.
- Give one paragraph introduction of authors in five to seven sentences (for each author) describing their educational background and research achievements on the title page.
- Title of the article should be informative and eye-catching.
- Title should not be more than 12 words in length and it should not contain abbreviations or words that serve no purpose.
- The second page should have the title of the article (font size 14, Times New Roman), abstract (font size 10, Times New Roman) containing 100-150 words summarizing the main points and followed by five key words (in italics).
- The remaining pages should have the main text, and list of references.
- On the first line of the abstract page, center the word “Abstract” (bold, formatting).
- Abstract of the article should be justified and in italics.
- Articles should not cross the word limit of 4000-8000.
- Headings and subheadings should be on a separate line.
- Use A4 size paper with Times New Roman writing style font size 12 for the main text and 10 for the abstract with 1.15 line spacing for the whole document. Left margin should be 3.5 but all other margins should be 2.mm. Tables and figures should not be split on two pages.
- Articles should be typed in MS Word and should be paginated.
- Do not try to format your submission in the style of a published article.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If plagiarism is detected during the peer review process, the manuscript may be rejected. If plagiarism is detected after publication, we may publish a correction or retract the paper.